Friday, June 24, 2011

A girl's best friend...



Emma Grace Frost. A.k.a White Queen.
Go see First Class-She's an O.G and so is Magneto. Whoever the set and costume designers were knew what they were doing. Except for one scene where the couch pillows are really distracting .January Jones seems to only be in things with near perfect costume and set design (like in Madmen).I also like how her bitchiness from her role in the the show carried over to Emma frost wicked casting.
Also, some quickies of Eric(Magneto) and Darwin. Enjoy.
-GG

4 comments:

  1. Totally love how she turned out. Awesome stuff, as usual

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! Hope I can get my drawing of Emma Frost done soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice. haven't seen it yet but I hear it's pretty solid though. I'm feel'n the treatment u gave the Emma Frost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the luminous quality you got on the illustration of Frost. It's masterful. Love it.

    ReplyDelete