Saturday, October 22, 2011

"Jus' a lil dude with a head full o' hair"





^To the right is THE ONLY barbershop I could find in Oakville that would cut my hair :D Shoutout to Urban Brbershop-I thought it was relevant considering the post

Working on a short film with some extremely talented people. Gonna be posting updates every now and then this is some of the stuff I've done to get a sense of the color scheme and the characters. I've been listening to "just a lil' dude" by Q-Tip :). As you could probably tell the story is about a little kid with a big afro -This is gonna be fun. Stay tuned.
-GG

7 comments:

  1. niceeeeee can't wait to see your film:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! I can't wait to see your 3rd year group film!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! Can't wait to see more!
    Is it a studio film or a spare time one? Or are you actually a student??? Please don't let you be a student! I really have to pull my finger out if you are...

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant! love the page from your sketcbook dude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, the stories changed quite a bit though but all the art shown here is still relevant -Excited to get going with it !
    @Sean-haha I won't be for much longer hold on to that finger :)

    ReplyDelete