Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Lord Of The Flies


I'm not gonna act like I'm big on books cuz I don't read nearly as often as I should ,but in High school ,one book that stuck was William Goldings "Lord Of the Flies".I remember it being terrifying in some areas not because of the imagery per say but the characters got really dark as the story progressed .No spoilers but i always doodled them in my textbooks -stayed up to do quick sketches of em' .Go read the book! Or check it out on Sparksnotes at least lol.Oh and I'm gonna stop these random 'floaty' character sketches haha I have too many! more layout :).Enjoy
-GG

6 comments:

  1. you re more then an illustrator, you are pure genius!!! really.

    Love, Ylenia | Longuette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roger looks like he's from another plane of existence. I don't remember him being like that but its been over 12 years since I've read it. Either way nicely done, even if the lines are rough the way you colored it makes it convincing as a cleanup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is epic! I've been meaning to make some designs for that book. It's still my favorite book I read in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo love your ralph and simon! nice stuff :)

    ReplyDelete